Re: [IPk] embarrassing pump moments

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, you wrote:
>I'm not sure if I told you that I only recently realised that I don't have
>to have a singing bra when I wear my fancy velvet dress. It was only two or
>three weeks ago that I realised I could _turn on the vibrate mode_ instead
>of the audio! Yes, my bra does still make embarrassing noises when I bolus
>with my remote device, but they're much less embarrassing nosies.  Imagine,
>it took me only seven months to sort that one out!

Hi Elizabeth
I look forward to getting a vibrating 508 (still no news about whether I am
to get one).
Incidentally, does the vibrate mode mean that if the alarm
goes off, that vibrates too, or does the alarm override the silent setting?
I have often found myself in situations where I really wouldn't want my pump
alarm to sound.