[IPk] embarrassing pump moments

I'm not sure if I told you that I only recently realised that I don't have
to have a singing bra when I wear my fancy velvet dress. It was only two or
three weeks ago that I realised I could _turn on the vibrate mode_ instead
of the audio! Yes, my bra does still make embarrassing noises when I bolus
with my remote device, but they're much less embarrassing nosies.  Imagine,
it took me only seven months to sort that one out!