[IPk] Pumps and Travelling

Within 2-3 weeks I had my basal rates fairly accurate - although I am still
having to tweak when exercising, and my other rates may well end up changing
too.   What I have found is the rate changes, it seems to work and then
after a wee while it needs looked at again - my feelings are that my rates
are good for me at the moment - but who knows what will happen next!  I do
think that it would be great to try out the continuous blood glucose monitor
when setting up basals - maybe a simplistic view!

Are you pumping yet?

IDDM 20 yrs +
Minimed pumper - 11 weeks tomorrow

> Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:05:42 -0000
> From: "Ingrid Morrow" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IPk] Pumps and Travelling
> Hi Audrey,
> that is absolutely brilliant.  How soon after you got your pump did you
> have
> all your different basal levels sorted?
> Ingrid
Scottish Enterprise Network