[IPk] We have a challenge for $100

Insulin Pumpers has received a challenge for a $100 donation. For
every dollar you give to help support our forum, the challenger will
match that amount up to $100. Since it is December, both in the
spirit of the Season and for your LAST CHANCE at a tax deduction for
the year 2000, please give generously. For those of you who have not
contributed, now is an excellent time. So far Insulin Pumpers has
received $550 in contributions toward our monthly goal of $2000. If
you would like to see how we're doing and our thank you to past
contributors, please see the Insulin Pumpers Thank You page at:

To make a contribution, a challenge gift or continuing
contribution using our secure server, please visit:

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charitys Aid Foundation) on behalf
of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

Seasons Greetings,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director