Re: [IPk] Pumps and Travelling

Hi Audrey
Thanks - that makes sense.
It's what I would have done had someone not toldme about resetting all my
basals (which I thought was very odd until I tried it and found it worked).
Although my normal basals are quite similar to yours, I think my body)and
BG levels) are very affected by things such as weather, hormonal patterns
etc. and sleep. So, maybe that's why it works for me to reset all my basals
until my body has adjusted to the new time zone.

 On Wed, 13 Dec