Re: [IPk] How to get pump funding...

Do not believe everything (anything?) you hear in a hospital.  These
people are, at best, very good health care professionals.  Being a good
healthcare professional does not necessarily make you good at politics
or fundraising, the skills needed to get your local health authority to
fund you.  Some medical people have difficulty in understanding where
their skills run out.

Best wishes,

In message <email @ redacted>, Ian Groves
<email @ redacted> writes