Re: [IPk] Pumps and travelling

>Only thing that beat it
was Delta Air Business Class last year!

I'm jealous of all you business class travellers!  Did I tell you about the
'Hindu' meal Aer Lingus gave me?  It had fish with it!  I thought it was
reasonable to expect that a 'Hindu' meal would have some sort of curry in
it - it was bloody pasta!  I had ordered the Hindu option (from teh long
list the woman was reading out over the phone because she told me they no
longer did vegan meals). I wasn't surprised at the meal - Ireland is hardly
a bastion of cultural sensitivity -but most of the food on my four (always
delayed) flights was dire.