Re: [IPk] Pumps and travelling

>What I like is the ability to err on the side of caution, but respond to
>things with correction boluses as necessary.

That's why the resetting all your basals to the lowest one works for me.
Easier to add some boluses than deal with hypos and rebounds.

>>and eating the rubber chicken served on planes - a big step forward!!
>IMO BA food has really gone down hill in the last year. It's now almost as
>bad as Lufthansa! Or perhaps I was just spoilt when I used to travel
>CrossAir business class ;-)

I was very impressed with the BA food I had this time. No rubber chicken in
sight! Much better than any other airline I've been on in the last few
years (Air France, LuxAir, Sabena, Lufthansa.....). Only thing that beat it
was Delta Air Business Class last year!