Re: [IPk] Pumps and travelling

>We flew BA to Africa last year and they  were terrible.  We got checked in
>really early, but my husband and I had to sit apart, no vegetarian option
>was available, and the only meat they had was British Beef!

I once requested a "diabetic" meal[1] out of sheer curiosity. Rumour has it
that they can be of higher gastronomic quality. And, sure enough, instead
of one of those paste-like starch-thickened deserts, I got an elegent and
delicious fruit salad. 10 out of 10. But on the return journey my flights
were cancelled and diverted, so any trace of a diabetic meal was lost...

[1] Yes, I know, a meal can't have diabetes, but you know what I mean,
elizabeth ;-)

mailto:email @ redacted