Re: [IPk] Pumps and travelling

>	One clear difference I noticed was that I did not go through the
>usual terrible lows and highs associated with travelling and changing time

What I like is the ability to err on the side of caution, but respond to
things with correction boluses as necessary.

>and eating the rubber chicken served on planes - a big step forward!!

IMO BA food has really gone down hill in the last year. It's now almost as
bad as Lufthansa! Or perhaps I was just spoilt when I used to travel
CrossAir business class ;-)

mailto:email @ redacted