[IPn] Triple whammy Challenge of $150

Insulin Pumpers has received a most innovative challenge gift of $150
to start off the month of December. In addition to the $150 pledged
by our donor, the donor's employer will make their own double
matching contribution. In the spirit of Xmas giving, help Insulin
Pumpers meet this challenge and every dollar you give will mean an
additional matching contribution of $3 from our challengers.

To make a contribution, a challenge gift or continuing
contribution using our secure server, please visit:

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charity's Aid Foundation) on

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

Season's Greetings,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director