Re: [IPk] Re: pump date at last

> hi all
> can someone let me know if anyone is reading my letters so i know it
> is reaching the site. My son is going on the pump in january and we
> would like some advice on the disetronic pump, counting carbs and
> anything going. He is only 8 and we getting anxious but he is all
> for it and if it is better we are all for it and will find the
> money, can anyone help on the funding side, how to get it from the
> health authority. hope this is getting there vickie
It may be useful for you to join the US list, take it's digest or
browse it's mail in the MEMBERS only area of the IP web site. There
are 300+ kids on the list of all ages, 100+ are 8 and under.

contact HELP@insulin-pumpers.org to get your email addy added to the
ip-browser list for the US so you can post to that list.