Re: [IPk] How to get pump funding...

> I am very keen to have a page on the Insulin Pumpers UK website at
> http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk which will give specific advice on
> how to obtain funding in the UK. Perhaps a sample of letters and
> arguments that other people have used successfully?
It encouraging to see the many attempts and successes at obtaining
funding in the UK for pumps. I've watched the process unfold from
this side of the water and it appears to me that the numbers of these
event has risen dramatically in the last few months for both adults
and children. Perhaps there is a new era is in the making for
diabetes treatment in the UK..... finally!