Re: [IPk] How to get pump funding...

>I am very keen to have a page on the Insulin Pumpers UK website at
>http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk which will give specific advice on how to
>obtain funding in the UK. Perhaps a sample of letters and arguments that
>other people have used successfully?
>If anyone feels willing and able to write this page, please contact me
>urgently at email @ redacted No special skills are required: you
>just write the text, and I will construct the webpage using it. I can't
>write the page myself as I don't have the necessary information.

I don't have time to do this right now, but I would suggest that if anyone
feels they can do it, there are many of us who can contribute their
experiences, letters etc. If you look back at the digest of mails on the
web, it would be very easy to collate a lot of info, as most of us have
written to the list with our experiences. I know I have, several times. SO,
you don't have to have intimate knowledge of the funding system in order to
write the page, you just need to be able to collate the info that the rest
of us supply.