the day after was Re: [IPk] pumps and travelling

>Does anybody else get really carbo cravings the morning after a big night?
I will eat anything, and it is unfortunately the stuff I shouldn't normally

hi Ingrid -

I had a big night out last week - I was dancing til 3 in the morning, and I
would have kept going only for the clubs close in Dublin then.  Well, any
of the ones that don't sell Blue Nun at 30 pound a bottle.  Anyway, I see
from my log book for Friday that I did remarkably well the next day,
although I was on the diet 7Up for the dehydration I get the day after
being somewhere smoky (seriously.  I don't drink alcohol at all when I go
out, and I'm always hung over the next day from the smoke). I ate when I
got home, and I had vitamin C lozenges walking home and a multivitamin
before I went to sleep, with lots of water. No carb craving til that
evening, when the sleepiness hit, and I just wanted to sit on the sofa and
eat and eat.