Re: [IPk] pumps and travelling

>I'm definitely the opposite. I don't eat when I've had no sleep.

My BGs would be so much better if I were like that!  I get massive carb
cravings when I haven't had enough sleep, for anything and everything.  Of
course, these days, I eat anything and everything anyway - but I eat it in
larger quantities when I'm overtired.  Hmmm ... perhaps my dream diabetes
clinic would include behaviour modification counselling!