Re: [IPk] pumps and travelling

On Wed, 06 Dec 2000, you wrote:
>>(3) When you've had no sleep (or a severe shortage), your body goes into
>stress mode (at least, mine does) which means you need more insulin.
>I don't know if this happens to me, but when I've had no sleep, my body
>goes into give-me-carbohydrate-now mode, and give-me-more-carbohdyrate-now
>mode, which means I need more insulin. Same result, different path! :-)

I'm definitely the opposite. I don't eat when I've had no sleep.
On Monday I had the airline breakfast (a yoghurt and some fruit
salad) at about 5am, then I had a few handfuls of dried apple slices
throughout the day, and then a couple of squares of chocolate just
before dancing at 8.30pm, and half a bowl of soup at 11pm when I got home.