[IPk] Re: pump date at last

hi all
can someone let me know if anyone is reading my letters so i know it is
reaching the site. My son is going on the pump in january and we would like
some advice on the disetronic pump, counting carbs and anything going. He is
only 8 and we getting anxious but he is all for it and if it is better we
are all for it and will find the money, can anyone help on the funding side,
how to get it from the health authority.
hope this is getting there
vickie