Re: [IPk] pumps and travelling

>(3) When you've had no sleep (or a severe shortage), your body goes into
stress mode (at least, mine does) which means you need more insulin.

I don't know if this happens to me, but when I've had no sleep, my body
goes into give-me-carbohydrate-now mode, and give-me-more-carbohdyrate-now
mode, which means I need more insulin. Same result, different path! :-)

I'm glad you're trip was such a learning experience!