[IPk] Good News for the Wannabe

Dear Everyone,

Today I got the letter from my health authority (West Surrey) saying
that they would fund the pump & supplies.

Many thanks to you all for your support through the blackest patches of
this year, when I was close to giving up.

And a belated apology to Elizabeth, who's letter-of-argument I used as a
basis for my own.

The health authority even apologised for the delay.  What is the world
coming to ... this isn't the world I know!

I hope I'll get it in time to get some seriously sore fingers measuring
the comparative effects of champagne, vino nobile di montipulciano and
various organic ciders over the New Year.

Your very good healths!
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)