[IPk] Fwd: funding

------ Forwarded Message ------

  To:      email @ redacted
  From:    email @ redacted
  Sent:    26/12/99 11:17
  Subject: funding

good news! (for me anyway)                                                                                                                                                 my local health authority are going to fund my disetronic pump and consumerables - after proving a good case. heres to the new year!                                                                                                                                                     wayne  - p.s.   any questions, email me.