Re: [IPk] nightime Bgs

>I'm hoping you're right!
>It seems to have been going on for some time though.....
>Though I suppose being ill last week didn't help.

Ah! That's more like it... what, mild flu-like symptoms? It's called flu,
and full recovery - whether you have diabetes or not - can take many weeks.
Even longer if you are experiencing a touch of post-viral depression. I
rest my case! (but of course, you being super-woman couldn't possibly
suffer illnesses like the rest of humanity ;-)

>And my body is definitely not recovered yet.
>I walked up two flights of stairs at the library yesterday and almost
>fainted at the top - which for someone who can dance for 6 hours
>without a break is not usual!

Sounds like what I suffered from for most of the 3 years that I was a
student in Manchester... it came to be known as the Manchester sickness. A
general weariness and malaise that never really cleared up until I left the
city. I reckon your move to Sheffield could do you some good :-)

mailto:email @ redacted