Re: [IPk] nightime Bgs

John
I'm hoping you're right!
It seems to have been going on for some time though.....
Though I suppose being ill last week didn't help.
And my body is definitely not recovered yet.
I walked up two flights of stairs at the library yesterday and almost
fainted at the top - which for someone who can dance for 6 hours
without a break is not usual!
I guess I should be a little more gentle on that bolus botton too!
Di