[IPk] nightime Bgs

For the last couple of months I seem to be having problems with my
overnight Bgs.
I can go to bed with the same Bg, and the next mornign I can be at
either 17 or 3 (or somewhere in between). this was always my problem
on MDi and I thought I had fixed it for good with the pump.

I've tested during the night and that too can vary completely. I can
be high, low or normal.
I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason behind it and it's really beginning to get to me.
yesterday I was running low all day - 4 minor hypos throughout the day.

Went to bed with a BG of 7. Woke up this am with a BG of 17.
Day before, went to bed with a BG of 7. Woke up with a nice 6.9.
Today though, after correcting for the BG of 17 (fairly
conservatively), I had a massive hypo 2 hours later.

took 4 glucose tabs and 4 sugarlumps to get my Bg to 2.9.
This seems to have been the story for the last month. I'm hoping it's
just the aftermath of a lot of stress, but it's causing me even more
I'm going to be working non-stop all over CHristmas so no rest for the
wicked either :-)