[IPk] Re: Clinics in the UK

Hi Iris,

Following the Maidstone "Input Open Day" there has been a tremendous
interest in Pump Therapy in the Kent area. At present there are no Pump
Centres in West Kent but this situation will change in the New Year.

Both Disetronic and MiniMed have been having talks with several Hospitals in
the area and my information is that there will be positive moves during

In addition INPUT have had conversations with both the Local Health
Authority and with the local Member of Parliament regarding the funding of
Pump Therapy. Initial indications are very good.

I know, having spoken to you at the Open Day, that you are very interested
in Pump Therapy. All I can say at this stage is, be patient, I am sure that
there will be more than one pump centre in Kent in the very near future.

If you would like to talk to me privately for more details, please phone me
on 01425 629773.

Hang on in there Iris, things are looking good.

Best wishes,

John Davis,