[IPk] Recommending pump clinics

>Hi Peter
>This has nothing at all to do with leg thing. I spoke to Ray Morrissey
>recently  who said you could suggest where I could go to get a pump fitted
>and medical support.  I am getting nowhere with this.  I would be grateful
>for any help from anybody.

Hi Iris -

I believe there is quite a shortage of clinics in Britain that support
insulin pump therapy at the moment. But the number is now increasing -
which is good news. If your own clinic doesn't support pump therapy, you
should ask for a referral to clinic that does. Only there will they be able
to discuss with you the various options.

We have recently added a new feature to the Insulin Pumpers website, where
you can recommend your own diabetes clinic to others if they support pump
therapy. The page is at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi If your
clinic supports pump therapy, please go to the page, click on "add" and add
it to the list. Enter your email address and the password "pumper" when
asked to do so.

At the moment there aren't any UK clinics listed - so if you would like to
recommend your clinic to others, please do so.

Best wishes

mailto:email @ redacted