Re: [IPk] leg thing

Hello Di,

I am glad that the Thigh Thing worked for you.  I will use you as an example
when I am talking to female pumpers about where & how to wear their pumps.

Congrats on the Fox Trot!  Are you planning to dance in the New Year.  Kate
and I have been thinking of heading to London in hopes of finding a good
Salsa club.  That may change as I have just heard that David Gray may be
playing in Dublin.  I hate to admit that I'd happily pass on the Salsa to
catch him in concert.