Re: [IPk] leg thing

Hi MIke
Yes I did see your post.
I did consider taking the pump off, but ot be honest, this is exactly the kind of situation where i most need the pump.
Unpredictability of food, exercise, stress levels, not having ot go and take an injection at certain times, etc. etc.
Also, I would need to experiment with how to deal with my inuslin when not on the pump, which I haven't done (ues, i know I should do that!).
But I seem tohav e got the perfect solution with the leg thing.
For things involving water I woudl definitely disconnect!
Di