[IPk] leg thing

Pete, thanks for the leg thing.
This is a definite improvement on the thigh thing!

Yes, shock horror, Di is not *totally* cynical about all pump accessories as I
think this is great! I've been testing it this morning and it stays
up, it's reasonably unobtrusive, the pump doesn't fall out. the only
problem is it's a bit diffuclt to get the pump in and out of it, which
makes it hard for bolusing (the less time I spend scrabbling around
underneath my dress the better!). but at least it doesn't fall out as
it does with the old thigh thing. Oh yes, and it fits round the thigh
as well as the calf (and the arm, if you wrap it round twice, although I
can't see myself ever wearing it there as I don't have any
long-sleeved slinky dresses with loose arms!).

I'll let you know how I get on with it at the ball, but it seems to be
a great option.
P.S. It'll also be difficult for someone to accidentally bolus me with
it on my calf!