Re: [IPk] pump under a dress

It's funny you should say that. I have accidentally changed the time
on my pump when I've had it in my bra, in my dance class! (it was a
move that entailed diving onto the floor in the pressup position and
then rolling around. Not a Ballroom move, but a Stage class move, I
hasten to add!). I heard it beeping, took it out, and realised I had
managed to change the time!