[IPk] Results of Minimed Continuous Glucose Sensor

If anybody is interested, a colleague of mine, Mary Jean Renstrom, who
helps administer the US Insulin Pumpers list, has recently used the new
Minimed Continuous Glucose Sensor. She has written up her results, and they
can be seen at
(The bg results are in US units: mg/dL plasma glucose. Divide by 20 get the
UK units: mmol/L blood glucose)

She is a teacher by profession, and keeps her diabetes reasonably well
controlled with a pump. She was selected as part of a Minimed trial at her
local clinic. The up-shot is that she found she was having hypos during the
night caused by sudden drops in her bg and was sleeping straight through it.

mailto:email @ redacted