Re: [IPk] pump under a dress

Now, there's an idea! Thanks, Hilary!
If the leg thing doesn't work then I might try something like that.
I'm wondering what my various dance partners will think when they put
their hand on my back and encounter a strange hard square thing, but
then again, most of them are used to me being weird :-)
And if I dance properly (ie with my back curved at a stupid angle)
there'll be a nice big hole to put the pump in :-)