Re: [IPk] pump wearing dilemma

> Ummmm, John, where would you suggest I wear it?
> Normally I don't hide it, but considering this is a slinky dress,
> there isn't much to attach it to. Rather a big piece of jewellery to
> put round my wrist or neck, and I don't think it woudl make a very
> attractive belt! Di

Best we can come up with is the matching bike short trick. See the
illustration at:

pick shorts that won't be seen throught the dress and slide the pump
up the short toward your crotch and secure the clip end with a big
safety pin. A bit in the way, but invisible and won't fall out. The
only other thing similar is to modify a garter belt to have a little
pouch that can be slipped between your thighs. I moves around more
than the short trick, but is easier to get at.