[IPk] Pumps and Magnets

Thanks for the links and info on different pump types.

Does anyone know if there are any problems with pumps and magnet therapy. My
partner suffers from chronic pain and we have a Nikken Bio-magnetic matress
and duvet for him. I am worried that it might affect the pump as it's not
recommended to use the magnetic matress etc for anyone with a pacemaker. If
anyone knows if pumps have been tested for this sort of thing or indeed any
experience with pumps and magnet therapy, I would appreciate any comments.

Many thanks