Re: [IPk] Pump Article

>In the new issue of Diabetes Update there is a 3 page article by Dr John
>Pickup on Insulin Pumps.  I haven't had a chance to read all of it but on
>the face of it seems to be reasonable.

Steven - thanks for that. For those who don't know, Diabetes Update is the
BDA's magazine aimed at healthcare providers, rather than patients, but the
articles are usually quite interesting and relevent.

Very interesting discussion. I will post a copy of the article to the list

mailto:email @ redacted