From: A.Sheskin <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: 01 December 1999 15:31
Subject: [IPk] Changing the infusion set

I am a newcomer to the list. I enjoy very much to read the correspondence. I would like the advice of pumpers about changing the infusion set. i am using Disentronic pump and Tender infusion set. i am changing it every five-six days and it works O.K. The producer insists on changing it every two-three days. Is it really necessay?