[IPk] Pump makes

Hi everyone,

I have read with interest your postings over the last couple of days since
joining the list. I am trying to find out as much about pumps as possible
before I go ahead and try one! So far I know of two pump manufacturers -
MiniMed and Disetronic - are there any others available in the UK that I
should be looking at?

Does anyone know of any impartial comparison between the different makes
that I could read? Or any pointers as to what I should be looking out for?

Any advice would be gratefully received!