[IPn] You are challenged :-)

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

A big Thank You to those of you that are sustaining contributors and
that have contributed to our pledge drives this year. I know pledge
drives are a nuisance, but they are a necessity and a fact of life
for almost all non-profit organizations, Insulin Pumpers is no
exception. Your help is needed NOW to help meet this quarter's
financial goals. Many of your fellow list members have given several
times this year. What is needed if for some of you sitting on the
sidelines to step up to the plate. I'm not asking for a lot, just $10
or $20 a year...... Less than the price of a movie out for you and
your spouse. A fraction of the price of a good dinner for two. If you
enjoy the benefits brought to you by the Insulin Pumpers forum and
web site and you are financially able, please consider making a
contribution towards the support of this valuable service.

Yesterday a very generous challenge arrived from a member in
New York. Your task is to match New York''s $100 dollar for
dollar challenge. Right NOW you can double the value of your tax
deductible gift. If you contribute $10.00, Insulin Pumpers receives a
matching amount from New York up to $100.

Where to Contribute:

To accept New York's challenge and/or to make a sustaining gift to
Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge/

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

Thanks so much for supporting Insulin Pumpers programs and mission,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..

For mail list removal write