Re: [IPk] Comparison of Dexcom vs Libre/ Miao Miao

I've done some testing that I documented here:

https://www.diabettech.com/abbott-freestyle-libre/freestylelibre-miaomiao-two-weeks-what-did-i-think/

As it's a form of CGM without full data, you have to be very careful about
how you calibrate

In addition, you need to be aware of the quality of the sensor outputs.
Sensors that are a long way from blood readings using the Abbott scanner
tend to be less accurate and drift from calibrations more than those that
are fairly close.

All in all its a way to create a cheap CGM system, but any user needs to be
aware of the limitations of how it works and the potential risk of very
poor data as a result.