Re: [IPk] Comparison of Dexcom vs Libre/ Miao Miao

Hi,

I've been using this for a month or so now. The main issue I have is that
it loses the connection to the phone on a fairly frequent basis. This seems
to be quite a common issue.  The is also a large discrepancy between the
values shown by the software on the phone, and the value shown by
LibreLink. I'm using Xdrip, and have tried Tomato. Tomato's alarms are too
intrusive for me.

I bought it from Chine, and it took a long time to arrive, but apparently
there is a European branch which may be faster.

On the positive side, when it works, it does the same job as dexcom without
the expense.

Regards,

Tom