[IPk] Comparison of Dexcom vs Libre/ Miao Miao

Hi people
 I am looking for info from anyone who uses Libre sensors with Miao Miao? I came
across this only by chance yesterday - I found someone on social media who was
using these together as a CGM, and itbs now bugging me.

 If I can get Libre on prescription, and buy a Miao sensor, they are
rechargeable and stick on to the Libre, I would be saving myself a lot of money!
Providing of course that it is as efficient as Dexcom is to alert me when I have
a hypo.

 Anyone on here using it? Ibve not been able to find out very much yet, except
that my diabetes nurse knows of one person who uses it and hopefully if she is
happy I can speak to her.
Ruth

Sent from my iPad