[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #1267

Victor
 If I get odd highs it is usually because I have the insulin cannula into scar
tissue so if I move the cannula everything goes well. Alternatively it might be
a changed diet. If you are eating pizza or rice it can result in late evening
highs. Fat tends to slow down the rate of food absorption too Finally if you are
on a pump check the time in the pump. It might have changed inadvertently when
you went from BST to Europeans time? Donbt worry it is a pest but wonbt cause
long term damage.
Good luck

Rosie

Sent from my iPhone