[IPn] Summer of Insulin Pumpers

Hi everyone,

In case you haven't noticed Insulin Pumpers has begun our summer
pledge drive. Insulin Pumpers needs to raise a few dollars for the
July, August , September quarter and there are two ways you can help.

Part way into the pledge drive I run out of ideas on how to ask for
your support. Send me your reasons for why you think Insulin Pumpers
is worth while and I will use your comments in upcomming pledge
requests.

For those of you new to Insulin Pumpers, there are four quarterly
pledge drives. Members of the IP forums provide over half of the
financial support that keeps the doors open, the lights on and the
servers turning.

How can you help.

1) Make a challenge gift. Set an example for others to follow by
challenging them to match your donation. This helps tremendously
because it motivates other members to get involved.

2) Become a sustaining contributor. Make a gift of a small monthly
amount automatically pledged from your credit card.

3) Make a donation to this pledge drive. Your annual contribuiton of
$10, $25, $50, ... or more will help insure financial stability for
Insulin Pumpers.

To make a one time donation or to become a sustaining
contributor visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

To challenge the other members to match your generosity, visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge/

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035