[IPn] Let's finish today??? Tomorrow?

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Through the generosity of our many supporters, Insulin Pumpers has
almost completed the Summer pledge drive. What remains are a challenge
from TEXAS and 2 from CALIFORNIA totalling $300. Having these funds
would be very beneficial to Insulin Pumpers and you can help by making
a matching pledge. Your pledge not only will double in value but will
help bring the pledge drive to a very successful close.

For those of you that have not yet made your contribution think about
this: In the last year 13% of our forum members have made one or more
contributions to help bring this service to YOU. Won't you please
consider pitching in to help. Now's the time. We are in the home
stretch and need to raise a few hundred more dollars to finish this
pledge drive.

Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

and make your contribution with any major credit card or PayPal
or mail a donation check to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK you can also... <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities
Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139.
or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..