[IPk] Excel and blood sugar records

Hi all -

Is anyone expert at using Excel to produce graphs of BGs? If so, can you
drop me a mail to see if you can give me some advice about producing the
graphs that I want? Specifically, I want to produce glucose trend graphs for
each day, but I want to be able to put a number of the graphs onto the same
page/worksheet.

Unfortunately, my OneTouch software doesn't seem able to give me what I
want. What is the point of a printed glucose trend if you can't see the time
of each result? Of course, if you use OneTouch and you can make it put the
times on your glucose trend and print a few different graphs for individual
days on one sheet, I'd like to hear from you too.

elizabeth, who used to post from email @ redacted, but who
is now posting from email @ redacted