RE: [IPk] Donald O'Donnell

Hi Di

I do indeed remember Donald O'Donnell and was wondering about him a while ago.
I am sorry to hear that he has passed away.  If you should speak to his brother
again please pass on my regards.

I was browsing the UK  IP web site the other day and came across this link and
wondered how he was getting on.  I had assumed that he was just busy with life.
Now I feel quite sad.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donaldodonnell/

Jackie

> Hi folks
> I don't know if any of you remember Donald O'Donnell who was a member of
> this list since 2001 and lived in London (Poplar). We've just heard from
> his brother that he passed away last year.  I don't know the exact cause
> but he had only one kidney  left and that too was failing, so it may or
> may not have been diabetes related.
> Regards
> Di
> .

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-2, 30/08/2006
Tested on: 30/08/2006 15:55:11