From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Airline food
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:24:08 +0100

Hi Jackie
I've found the same thing pumping - that if I eat very little - or nothing -
in the evening, I need to reduce my basal overnight. it doesn't happen at
other times of day and I don't really know why it happens, as my overnight
basals do seem to be correct. I just put it down to "general weirdness" :-)
Di