[IPk] Re:Bed-wetting

I've not looked at this list for several weeks - school holidays etc.
However this issue is close to my heart as we too had major problems with
bed-wetting prior to Sam starting pumping. Quick history, Sam was diagnosed
when 1, was nearly 5 when he started pumping and is now 6. Prior to pumping
even though we weren't aware that he was spiking very high during the night
he was routinely wetting the bed 3 out of 7 nights. Quite remarkably since
he started pumping he has wet twice, once as a result of a nightmare and
once when ill with a high blood sugar. The difference was just too
remarkable to be more than coincidence. I've assumed it's because his blood
sugars are not swinging about during the night. It's made a remarkable
difference to our quality of life - just to go to bed and sleep through
until the morning - I really value the difference. I really hope you
experience the same change.

Mum of Sam