From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Sarah
Sent: 31 August 2003 09:36
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] paradigm pumps

I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with the paradigm pump or
has things they don't like about it? I am thinking of changing from a 508,
as the paradigm is waterproof which would make windsurfing an awful lot
easier (and less cold in winter - the failure point being that the water
gets in my wetsuit where the tubing comes out!).
DM 7y, 508 8m