[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

[IPk] Related - for those list members who are in receipt of the higher rate of Mobility Allowance of DLA

Advance info for those who use the M6 and may want to use the new toll
motorway when it opens in Jan 2004:

>From "Magic Carpet" of the Disabled Drivers' Association:

"Disabled customers can use the motorway free by applying in advance for a
Mobility Exemption Pass.  This is available if the vehicle is registered
under the Vehicle Excise Registration Act in the name of the disabled person
and the disabled person is in receipt of the mobility component of
disability living allowance at the higher rate.

To apply for an exemption pass either use the contact form on the web site
(http://www.m6toll.co.uk) or call the helpline on 0870 850 6262.  To support
your application you will need to provide a valid form DLA404 (Certificate
of Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance), passport sized photograph of
the applicant (signed by the applicant on the reverse), vehicle registration
details and #5 administration charge for issuing the pass, which will be
valid for three years."

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: